What are the services offered?
Please visit the Service Page where you will find additional information detailing the business solutions that are offered.
How do I get Started?
- Visit the Contact Page, and enter the requested information including; your name, email address and a brief summary of your project.
- Click the date on the Calendar that is most convenient to you and hit the submit button after which you will be contacted within 24 hours to discuss in greater detail, the number of hours required, the tools that will be utilized, your expectations and deadlines.
- For clients wishing to utilize the Social Media Management Service, you will receive a complimentary two-page plan of actionable steps and procedures that will be used to grow your business within a certain time frame. Once the project is completed, an invoice will be sent via email.
How much do you charge?
We charge a retainer fee which is to be paid before beginning the project. For Content Creation ( Article Writing, Proof Reading, Copy Writing etc.) or Graphic Design projects, clients are billed at a flat rate where a deposit of 50% is required before initiating the project and the remaining balance due upon completion. Please refer to the Pricing and Plan page to view our most recent rates.
How long do I have the paid retainer hours expire?
The hours are valid for 90 days beginning on the first day for which the contract is applicable.
What is a Virtual Assistant and what are some of the roles?
A Virtual Assistant is an Independent Contractor who works remotely ( mostly from home) in administrative, Secretarial and supervisory roles. The Administrative duties may include any or all of the following: Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suites, Project Management (Trello and Asana), Customer Relations Management, Email Support and Customer care. Please refer to the Virtual Administration page to for more information.
How does a Virtual Assistant compare to an employee?
There are several reasons to choose a virtual assistant instead of an employee. The most compelling reason includes the fact that it is cheaper to hire a virtual assistant. For those who do not have a physical office space, your best bet is to hire someone who already has the tools and equipment needed to run an office. Here’s why it’s more cost effective to hire a Virtual Assistant:
- A virtual Assistant comes equipped with a computer, furniture, headset, scanner, and printer.
- You won’t have to pay for health insurance, taxes, and bonuses.
- Hiring a contractor will allow you to have more control over the number of hours you can afford. An employee on the other hand typically requires a minimum of 20 hours per week.
Why should I hire Virtual Aid Pro instead of finding someone on Upwork?
Although outsourcing websites such as Upwork has its merit, it is in the best interest of your company to hire a Virtual Assistant with whom you can build a personal relationship. I have requested some feedback from other entrepreneurs regarding popular outsourcing sites and I was told that several of the freelancers on sites such as Upwork are only seeking temporary employment.
By contracting Virtual Aid Pro, you are assured that you are working with someone who is professional, trustworthy, has an excellent command of the English language and is in it for the long haul! Virtual Aid Pro is also suitable for entrepreneurs who are seeking flexibility.
What if I don’t want a full-time Assistant?
Virtual Aid Pro operates as an Independent Contractor, therefore, you are not required to contract any service on a full-time basis.
How is my Privacy Protected?
What does an E-Commerce Assistant do?
An E-Commerce Assistant is a remote sales associate who is responsible for: uploading products for sale, customer service ( via Email, live chat and/or phone), Order fulfillment, inventory management, product research and product development.
Can you assist with setting up the storefront?
Absolutely! Virtual Aid Pro has assisted entrepreneurs with setting up E-Commerce sites using Shopify, Wix, and WordPress. Please Contact me to discuss your requirements.
what do social media managers do?
A Social Media Manager’s primary responsibility is to produce and manage content and ad campaigns in order to improve social engagement, brand awareness, and profitability. A quality Social Media Management must be able to identify target customers, formulate promotional, engagement and conversion strategies, provide high-quality content, develop clear objectives and analyze ROI.